Are you ready to have your mind blown by the greatest popsicle this earth has ever known? I love pie, and you'd know that if you read my Pi Day post. It's the greatest dessert on this planet, but it's summer and no one has time to be standing over stove waiting for the crust to get crispy.
This being said, I needed something to satisfy my pie cravings while not completely baking my whole house at 400 degrees on a standard Chicago June day. So, instead I made these Vegan Banana Cream Pie Popsicles because who doesn't love banana cream? Even better, you only need one container to make the whole thing... not including popsicle molds.
Ingredients, Tools, & Instructions
Makes Six (6) Medium Popsicles
- 3/4 container So Delicious coconut whipped cream
- 2 medium-large bananas, pre-frozen
- 1/4 cup agave - can also use honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 - 1 full sleeve of graham crackers (depending on how much crunch you want, add more)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Blender or hand mixer
- Popsicle molds
1. Gently drain your silken tofu by removing it from the package and tipping the container so the water pours out. Carefully remove the block and place on a paper towel to allow excess water to drain while you prepare the other ingredients.
2. After the silken tofu has slightly drained, add all ingredients except for the graham crackers to your blender, and blend until smooth.
3. You can either crush the graham crackers in its sleeve and mix into the cream mixture for chunkier pieces or break the pieces in half and pulse the blender to more naturally combine the pieces.
4. Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds with a little room at the top. Add a thin layer of graham cracker crumbs to seal off the top and insert the popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least six hours.
5. Eat your weight in Vegan Banana Cream Pie Popsicles!