Tahini is a sesame seed paste that works as a great base for dressings, sauces, and hummus. It's thick and creamy, similar to peanut butter and can be easily transformed. This garlic lime tahini dressing will be delicious on salads, tacos, and even as a dip! Prepare for an arm workout with this recipe...
These quantities are intended for a small batch preparation, yielding about two servings. I prefer to make dressings/sauces this way to be less wasteful of my ingredients.
- 3.5 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp of water
- Mince the cloves of garlic and add to a sealable container.
- Juice the lime into the container with the garlic. Seal the container and shake up well.
- Add the tahini and salt to the container. Shake again to combine.
- Add the water to the container to help make the tahini not so thick. Shake until fully combined or desired creaminess is reached.
- Drizzle over salads, tacos, or use as a dip!